• EXTREMELY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BE SITUATED IN THE HEART OF BEAUTIFUL OLD-TOWN TEMECULA
WITH A RICH CULTURE THAT SPANS OVER 100 YEARS.
• TEMECULA CALIF APPEALS TO A BROAD TOURIST MIX WITH MORE THAN 3 MILLION VISITORS PER YEAR.
• SURROUNDED BY NUMEROUS RESTAURANTS, BARS AND HISTORICAL BUILDINGS; CLOSE TO CASINOS AND GOLF COURSES, IDEALLY LOCATED WITHIN A 1 1/2 HOUR DRIVE FROM SAN DIEGO, LA AND ORANGE COUNTY. PERFECT ENTERTAINMENT DESTINATION FOR LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVELERS.
• TEMECULA VALLEY IS RATED AS A TOP 10 BEST WINERY DESTINATION IN THE U.S. BY WINE ENTHUSIASTMAGAZINE.
• THE SITE CONSISTS OF A 0.86 ACRE PARCEL OF LAND ACROSS FROM THE NEW CITY HALL. ENTITLEMENTS FOR DEVELOPMENT HAVE BEEN COMPLETED FOR A 4-STAR HOTEL WITH LOCAL SIGNATURE-SPANISH ARCHITECTURE (ARCHITECTURAL PLANS ARE IN FINAL PHASE OF APPROVAL). ANTICIPATED DELIVERY TURN-KEY: MAY 2022
Extremely rare opportunity to be situated in the heart of beautiful Old-Town Temecula with the one and only 4-Star Hotel in the entire wine district catering to high-end clientele and tourists.
Temecula is rated one of the best small towns to visit in California. Old Town has been revamped over the past 10 years and is known as a tourist destination in itself as well as an area providing accommodations for many who visit the very popular Temecula Valley Wine Country. The Temecula Valley Wine District is located east of the City of Temecula and west of Vail Lake.
The many wineries and equestrian uses provide significant tourist attractions in the region, which brings in an estimated 3-million visitors per year. In addition, the Temecula Valley Wine Country area is an important part of the character of the Southwest Area Plan and has become ingrained in the culture of the surrounding communities. The County General Plan calls for an expansion of existing and proposed wineries and
The development site is located in the center of historic Old Town Temecula, All entitlements for development have been completed and architectural plans are in final phase of approval. The hotel is scheduled for completion in May 2022.