- LISTING PRICE: CONTACT ROYAL GLOBAL GROUP
- 5 BEDS | 5 BATHS | 1 HALF BATH(s)
- SQFT: 6,000 SF | 13,101 SF Lot
- LEVEL: 2
- HOA: $619
- YEAR BUILT: 2000
- PROPERTY SUB TYPE: SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCE
- VIEW: OCEAN, CITY LIGHTS
- COMMUNITY: OCEAN HEIGHTS, 24 HR GATE GUARD
- COOLING: CENTRAL
- HEATING: CENTRAL/FORCED AIR
- EATING AREA: BREAKFAST AREA, DINING, FAMILY ROOM
- PARKING: 3 CAR GARAGE, STREET, DRIVEWAY
- ROOM TYPES: GREAT ROOM, KITCHEN, MASTER SUITE, FORMAL LIVING ROOM, OFFICE, LAUNDRY,
VIEWS! VIEWS! VIEWS! Located in the prestigious community of Ocean Heights, Newport Coast; we introduce a one-of-kind Japanese-Spanish styled fusion estate with UNOBSTRUCTED BREATHTAKING PANORAMIC VIEWS of the ocean, city lights, Balboa Island/Peninsula, and Downtown Los Angeles. The homeowners spared no expense, time, and precision on details! The Estate features at least $1MM worth of total remodeling; open living spaces, new furnishings, floor to ceiling windows. The $250,000 worth of landscaping is inspired by Japanese style Bonsai; featuring beautiful Koi Ponds, peaceful Zen Gardens, and putting green. This rare gem has brand new hardwood and imported stone throughout the home with extensive outdoor/indoor spaces, common area deck, and two additional private bedroom decks. First floor features a grand Master Suit with floor to ceiling windows, large ottoman style bathroom, his/her closets and sinks. Chef’s kitchen features beautiful stainless steel appliances; and 2 oversize dining and living room, all perfect for entertaining. Second level features 2 upstairs en-suites with unobstructed ocean views and a second master suite bedroom. Don’t forget the Mother-In-Law suite, located with it’s own private staircase and entryway. Your new home was built for tranquility and relaxation.
All Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.